Pages

▼

Friday, July 25, 2014

Book Blogger Test

Book Blogger Test
Oh, Hey! I've been tagged! Thank you Alia of Ponderings of Psyche for tagging me!

What are your top three book pet hates?

  •  I definitely do NOT like having the slightest crease in my books' spines!! (I'll make exemptions with second hand books 'cuz there's nothing you can do)
  • Dog-eared pages, moldy pages creased pages and discolored pages? HELL NO!
  • When I buy books I only get the ones in the best condition, otherwise I'll pass it up.

Describe your perfect reading spot:

A comfortable couch with the fan turned to low and the side table's lamp on, and most of the
ceiling lights on as well. A hot cup of tea by my side and time on my hands.
I'd prefer to be alone when I read, there's no one there to interrupt me and I tend to smile and grin and make a lot of side-comments when I read a book in private. XD

Tell us your three book confessions:
  • 1.) I gave up on Suzanne Collins's Mockingjay halfway through and I still haven't finished it.

  • 2.) I often judge books by their covers and names.

  • 3.) I think Octavian from the Heroes of Olympus series (Rick Riordan) is Ok.

When was the last time you cried while reading a book?

Sad to say, I've never cried while reading a book. A little teary-eyed, maybe, but full-on tears? Never. the Harry Potter series and The Selection series got close.

What is your favorite snack while reading?

Anything that isn't greasy or anything that won't damage my pages when I hold my book again. (Gum, Candy, etc,.etc.)

Name three books that you would recommend to everyone:

  • 1.) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling (This is what introduced me to fandoms and to reading fiction in general)

  • 2.) The Selection by Kiera Cass (I became interested in Chick-Lit and romance because of this!!)

  • 3.)The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Its movie-adaptation is currently the only movie where I bawled my eyes out! XD)
Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase!



This was one of the hardest decisions I've ever made. (This week, anyway! XD) So I just made a new shelf and put my favorites in it! :D I'm basically cheating 'cuz this pic is of two shelves!


Write how much books means to you in just three words:

Life-changing Magick


What is your biggest reading secret?


I think the Twilight series (Stephanie Meyers) sucks and I got bored in the middle of Insurgent and Allegiant (By Veronica Roth) but finished both of them anyway.


I am tagging:


You!

Feather of Bibliophile Feather

Anette of Anette the Wicked
Jayvee of Writer for Misfits

No comments:

Post a Comment