Captain's Log #4: Book-slumps, reviews, and book towers

10:13 pm

Finished the Iliad, massive book-slump follows.

Lots of work to do this week, or what remains of it, anyway. Working reaaaally hard for his Iliad book review, going through several sources of reference and books, this better get a lot of views!

Also doing the "How to Camp in Book Signings" post. I really didn't think the series would catch on, I kinda cringed when I uploaded it thinking it'd be a total fail since I thought my tips were useless, but people seem to be liking this a lot! Well, this is nice. A lot of people want part two already, working on it alongside the review of the Iliad.
I've been interviewing quite a few of my friends on my "How to Camp in Book Signings" post.

Looks like FullyBooked BGC's gotten some new Small Black Penguin Classics for P70 a piece! Looks like you and I need to get summer jobs before long!

My TBR's just piling up higher and higher into a tower higher than the Tower of Babel with all the second-hand books I'm buying!

Oh jeez, I almost forgot that i was gonna make a post about the list of second-hand bookstores in and near the Manila area, I'll most likely post that later this month for you guys.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images