Captain's Log #3: Back in Black

1:37 am


Okay, so I'm back (for now, lol) guys! :D I might just start posting again maybe 2 or 4 times a month? Roughly a post per week, i think that'll be good enough, that wouldn't stress me out too long or bore you guys too often lol. And since I'm going to college in a few months, i might not be as active again as before, but hey, that's what life's about, change and overcoming change.

If you guys notice, my posts are a little bit more unorganized or plebbish, probably because i forgot how to blog or how to HTML in the time it took for me to post another review XD So please bear with me while I get my act together and stuff :)

Hopefully, I'll set up Adsense with this blog and I'll make some serious cash while doing what I like, which is reading and ranting to people on the Internet XD

I'm currently reading classics and historical fiction, such as Shakespeare, Sophocles, Aeschylus, Edgar Allan Poe, and other such authors, so not a lot of YA right now. I just recently read Kiera Cass's recently released continuation to the Selection series, The Heir, the day it was released and finished it a day later! It was utterly amazing and I'd like to make a review on it, maybe soon, you guys just have to watch out :)

A week or two ago I attended FullyBook's Shake it Off, an awesome open-mic night in celebration for the Bard, William Shakespeare's birthday! Among those who recited monologues, soliloquies from plays, instrumental performances and skits, PETA also perfumed two scenes/parts from "William", and UA&P Literature professor Leon Peckson explained to us (at length! lol) why he doesn't like sonnets, and rightfully so!

Also, I'm gonna introduce a new thing into this blog: Lucius Critiques!
Flux Critique is a new concept to The Lucius Flux blog for short stories and novellas that wouldn't normally fit in a Flux Reviews post and this being the first one, you should probably bookmark this or just take a mental note. As such, you should remember that I will choose a book cover that I like the most and put it here, instead of "Publisher" I will make it "First Seen in" and finally, I shall put the number of pages here and the genre/s,


Also, I'm gonna start attending book signings again, I gotta get out more, make more friends. I will definitely attend Kiera Cass's book signing this September, count on it!

So that's probably all for now, I guess i'll see you guys (IRL) later and stuff, bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images