Captain's Log #1: First!

6:41 am


Hello!

This post marks the beginning of The Lucius Flux (Formerly The Lucius Forums), a blog used by (mostly)  me (So far) to express my thoughts and to just write things! Please feel free to comment on any of my posts!

In the future, I'm planning on adding more members/authors into this Forums to create a diverse community of people who like books, comics, movies, plays, MTG and games!

If you want to be a part of The Lucius Forums, please message me here or on my Facebook account


To quote but not to diminish the late John F. Kennedy's reason to go to the moon: "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard," - John F. Kennedy


I'll be online from 4:30 PM - 11:00 PM (Philippine Time)

More posts to follow, so watch out!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images